That’s right ladies and gentleman – I’m participating in yet another readathon this month! Have I lost my mind? Maybe. But my reading motivation is high and i’m determined to read more than normal this month! This was the first readathon I ever participated in, and I’ve done it annually for years. This is an older readathon, formerly known as the BookTube-Athon, and runs from July 22 – 28. I’ll list the challenges below in just a second but, keep in mind, you don’t have to choose a new book for each challenge! If you only want to read one book, you can make it fit all challenges. Or two challenges per book, and so on. There’s no set amount of books you need to tackle this week – just try to cross off as many challenges as you can 🙂 I’ll be attempting to read 4 books this coming week, so that means that I’ll be doubling up on the challenges. So let’s see what the challenges are for 2019!
- Read a book with purple on the cover
- Read a book in the same spot the entire time
- Read a book that you meant to read last year
- Read an authors first book
- Read a book with a non human main character
- Pick a book with 5 or more words in the title
- Read and watch a book to movie adaptation
Like I said, most of these I’ll be doubling up on the challenges. If I can finish all 4 of these then I’ll be shocked! I’ve still got a lot of work to do this week so I’ve got two lined up as audiobooks. Wish me luck – I’ll need it lol!
- Pan’s Labyrinth by Guillermo del Toro – challenge number 5 & 7
- Morning Star by Pierce Brown – challenge number 3
- The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Claire North – challenge number 4 & 6
Are you planning on participating in the readathon? What are your reading plans?
Until next time, happy reading!