I was nominated for this award by Liesje, creative mind behind the blog A Thousand Lives (if you haven’t seen her blog yet I hope you check it out today!)
- Share a link to the blogger that nominated you
- Answer the questions they’ve set
- Nominate other bloggers for the award
- Ask them three questions that they will answer in their award post
1 – WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT BEING A (BOOK) BLOGGER?
What I like best about being a book blogger is something I never would have expected – the community! I absolutely love reading other blogs, reviews, and opinions, and then getting the chance to talk to other people! I’ve learned so much about books that I’ve read (and haven’t read yet) and broadened my thoughts. People in this community are so supportive and easy to talk to!
2 – WHICH BOOKSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS ARE YOUR FAVOURITE?
So I’m relatively new to bookstagram. I still find Instagram a little overwhelming and have only posted a few things. but I am getting better! I can’t figure out how to link them so I will just put them in and hopefully you can search them! webookingloveit – ericasbookshelves – adancebetweenpages – darkfaerietales_ – thestarlitreader
3 – WHAT DISTRACTS YOU EASILY WHILE READING?
This one is easy – MY KIDS!! If I even attempt to touch a book when they’re home I hear “mom” every 5 seconds. If I got a book every time I heard one of my kids say “mom” when I was reading I would need a warehouse to store all my books!! So basically I wait until they’re in bed before even thinking of touching a book!
- What do you like most about being a (book) blogger?
- If you could only read one genre for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What female or male character do find most inspirational and why?
Until next time, happy reading!